About Nakheel Strata
Nakheel Strata is a Homeowners Association Management company in the UAE.
The experienced team of professionals at Nakheel Strata provide a variety of services designed to support communities.
- Establish and maintain owners roll and minute book;
- Establish and maintain a record system of all correspondence pursuant to law;
- Maintain a roll of assets and facilities within the development as well as warranties;
- Record and retain all required notices under the Strata Legislation;
- Prepare, distribute and collect all correspondence and records related to the General Assembly meeting;
- Prepare, distribute and collect all correspondence and records for all other meetings which are required during the financial year by the board members;
- Maintain the schedule of exclusive use parking allocations and storage areas;
- Attend and record all meetings and issue Minutes of Meetings to all owners;
- Provide a point of contact for owners as well occupants and attend routine written and oral communication;
- Advise and assist owners and residents/occupiers in relation to the commercial Community Rules;
- Arrange insurances and claims as per Owners Association decision;
- Maintain a register for supply agreements;
- Maintain full documentation for history of service providers;
- Serve notices and keep the board members informed on relevant legal and regulatory issues;
- Provide monthly management reports to the Owners Association board including details of resident complaints, action and follow-up;
- Attend to the instructions of the client and liaise with other service providers in relation to the operation and maintenance of the development;
Owners Association Meetings
- Prepare Association Meetings, including preparation of notices of General Assembly for the Owners Association, proxies, voting papers, budget information and reports;
- Prepare and distribute the General Assembly agenda for the Owners Association;
- Prepare and accept correspondence on behalf of the Owners Association;
- Convene and run the Association meeting;
- Prepare, record and distribute Minutes of the General Meetings.
Owners Association Board and Board Meetings
- Assist the Board with understanding its responsibilities and restrictions and provide advice as requested;
- Prepare and distribute notices of Board meetings;
- Convene and run Board meetings;
- Prepare, record and distribute minutes of board meetings.
Financial and Accounting Services
- Set up, manage and maintain bank account(s) in the name of the Owners Association as required by RERA and as per direction by Owners Association;
- In conjunction with the board, prepare the budget for the following financial year and provide general advice on General and Reserve Fund requirements to the Owners Association;
- Load financials Owner information onto the software system with existing data from the existing Owners Association Manager;
- Issue Service Charge notices as per agreement with the Owners Association board;
- Prepare and distribute utility Invoices for chilled water - as per the entitlements;
- Receive service charge and utility payments and issue receipts;
- Perform debt collection and the recovery of outstanding Service and Utility Charges and report the progress to the board to help in ensuring sufficient cash flow of the building;
- Follow-up on collections of arrears using instruments given under the law to the Owners Association;
- Approve payment of invoices and present to Owners Association for payment;
- Provide monthly income and expenditure reports, budget target reports and arrears reports to the Owners Association;
- Maintain books of accounts and prepare monthly reports as balance sheet, statements of income and expenditure and collection reports;
- Assist the external auditor in providing accounts and records for the required audit(s) and reconciliation of funds;
- Advise and assist the Owners Association if legal action is needed to recover outstanding Service Charges.
- Recommend appropriate insurance policy cover for the building, board or Owners Association;
- Obtain quotes for insurance required under the law prior to the date of renewal;
- Submit quotes to Owners Association Board, provide advice and renew insurances (according to instructions);
- Prepare, lodge and follow up on insurance claims on behalf of the Owners Association;
- Arrange insurance valuations as and when required.
- Leverage the buying power that is associated with managing a large portfolio in the best interests of the developments, achieving notable economies of scale in highly competitive procurement procedures;
- Manage and execute all FM contracts in the long-term interest of the developments.
Facility Management is the coordination of all services related to the effective running of a facility.
Facility Management includes hard services such as mechanical and electrical maintenance, plumbing etc. as well as soft services including housekeeping, landscaping, cleaning services, building systems management etc.
The Owners Association provides a platform to preserve, maintain and enhance the homes and services of the community.